My Nes 5.1 Released
Published 26/09/2014 at 01:41:59
New version of this NES Emulator for Windows..
What's new from Website:
- A browser with ability to manage roms in folders and display additional information like snapshots and covers.
- Save/Load state.
- Can access archive files (rar, zip and 7z).
- User can create profiles for controls mapping.
- Supports BotGod xml database which used for detecting additional rom information like MMC3 board revision.
- Profiles for control mapping.
- CPU: all instruction including the undocumented. Emulates the interrupts check at the last cycle operation plus the interrupt vector changing behavior.
- PPU: exact ppu cycle timing, exact vbl and nmi behavior, accurate sprites evaluation emulation.
- APU: accurate frame counter, accurate dmc irqs and channels clocks on real cpu frequency.
- Supports 4 players.
- Supports Zapper.
- Supports Vs-UniSystem.
- Supports Game Genie.
- TV Systems: NTSC, PALB and Dendy.
- Supported mappers and boards: almost full set, some boards not supported because couldn't find a proper documents and roms.