Published 27/10/2014 at 20:03:40
New version of this good Nes Emulator for Windows..
* Added: Support for these mappers: # 41 and 42
* Added: High quality downsampler for audio output. Now My Nes sounds better.
* Added: Options in Audio options allow to change sound channels playback enable.
* Added: Ability to show boards/mappers status with My Nes via the new Boards List dialog.
* Added: New option in input settings, allows to switch back to keyboard mapping for a device when mapped device disconnected.
* Fixed: mappers # 23, 24, 26 and 90.
* Fixed: MMC 5 (mapper 5) external sound channels
* Fixed: Interrupts issue, branches was delaying nmi and irq instead of irq alone. some games are now playable (Dragon Quest III is one of them)
* Fixed: Bug in Inputs settings, never save device selection for joypad1.
* Fixed: Bug with inputs when trying to play in fullscreen sometimes inputs disconnected.
* Fixed: Soft reset for internal sound channels.
* Fixed: Bugs in few mappers.
* Improved: external sound channels of mapper 19 (Namco 163), still choppy but works.
* Improved: Few things in the video renderer such as 'cursor now it hides when entering fullscreen mode'.
* Improved: Input settings when trying to set mapping for all buttons sometimes the same mapping assigned to more than one button.
Published 23/10/2014 at 20:45:48
It's time for a new FB Alpha release. This one is the biggest for quite a while with lot's of new stuff, including some shiny new drivers.
- Added proper saving of cpu registers/variables to M6800/6801/6803/HD63701 core [dink]
- Added support for NMK004. Special thanks to Trap15! [Trap15, Haze, iq_132]
- Standardized CPU related functions [iq_132]
- Fixed delta calculation and proper sample size checking in the MSM6295 core, fixes missing samples in some NMK004 games (and possibly others) [dink]
- Fixed mixing distortion/crackles in K054539 sound core [dink]
- Improved the quality of the voice samples in the K053260 sound core (The Simpsons and possibly other Konami games) [AWJ]
- Added driver for DJ Boy [iq_132]
- Added driver for Konami's Asterix [iq_132]
- Added driver for Konami's Bishi Bashi and Super Bishi Bashi Championship Minigames[iq_132]
- Added driver for Konami's Dragonball Z and Dragonball Z 2 - Super Battle hardware [iq_132]
- Added driver for Konami's G.I. Joe [iq_132]
- Added driver for Konami's Lethal Enforcers [iq_132]
- Added driver for Konami's Mystic Warriors (and other games on the hardware) [iq_132]
- Added driver for Konami's Shaolins Road [iq_132]
- Added driver for Konami's Wild West C.O.W.-Boys of Moo Mesa and Bucky O'Hare [iq_132]
- Added driver for Konami's Yie-Ar Kung Fu [iq_132]
- Added driver for Konami's Xexex [iq_132]
And much more..!!!!
Published 23/10/2014 at 20:31:57
New version has been release of this Playstation Emulator for Android.
- Fix for some CPUS
Published 22/10/2014 at 18:38:38
New version of this Excellent Arcade Emulator Frontend for Windows..
* Proper grayscale icons on disabled menu items (experimental)
* Tweaks in uMain.RunProcess() function reverted back to ANSI strings since all games are executed using game names... and they don't use Unicode... it was a pointless optimization anyway
* Added 'DirectSound' in Sound Method for SDLMAME / SDLUME (MAME Settings screen)
Published 19/10/2014 at 12:46:31
BGB 1.5 is released! Today you can download the latest version of this Gameboy/Gameboy Color y Super Gameboy emulator for Windows..
- AVI writer
- Greatly improved efficiency (about 10-30% faster, depending on the system)
- Improved accuracy
- Improved sound quality
- Lower audio latency
- Preview screenshots in select state window
- Improvements to debugger, including selectable RGBDS or WLA assembler syntax, "ld d,d" debug messages, and editing the palette in the vram viewer.
- Fixed a large number of bugs, including "alt+F4 loads state", and "timing in LSDJ is unstable"
Published 18/10/2014 at 17:10:25
New version of one of the Best GBA Emulators for Android.. Download here..
-improved GBA compatibility
-fixed cheats(GameShark) bug
Published 17/10/2014 at 17:46:25
Today you can download the latest version of this Good GBA Emulator for your Android.. More information here..
* Fixed serious bug with 32bit memory access timings (were completely wrong on ARM).
* Fixed Wario Land 4 hangup after jumping onto the blue frog.
* Fixed Metroid Fusion hangup during intro sequence.
* Players with different Pokemon games can connect over NetPlay now.
* MULS/MLAS instructions no longer change C/V flags.
Published 16/10/2014 at 16:00:06
Published 15/10/2014 at 15:48:50
New version of this Sega Master System/Game Gear emulator for Android..
* Added Cheat Hunter tool for searching Action Replay cheats.
* Added cheats for 13 more GameGear games.
* Fixed cheats parsing, adding wrong cheats no longer possible.
* Fixed saving .CHT files from the emulator (was saving them GZIPped).
* Added three Bart Simpson games to the Cheatopedia.
* Added Battleship and Buster Fight to the Cheatopedia.
* Added Baseball'91 and Batter Up to the Cheatopedia.
* Added Beavis And Butthead and Berlin Wall to the Cheatopedia.
Published 13/10/2014 at 20:37:06
New version of this SNES Emulator for Nintendo 3DS..
- No more garbled/blank screens or freezes when pressing Home or closing/reopening the 3DS or playing with the 3D slider
- Ability to run a new game without restarting blargSnes
- Screenshot function
- Support for external borders
- Support for backgrounds with 16x16 tiles. Super Bomberman games are finally playable.
- Brightness, color math (blending) and windows added. Many games look nicer this way.
- Several PPU speedups
- Speedhacking disabled (it was error-prone, not that efficient, and broke HDMA)
- Replaced forced 1/2 frameskip with automatic frameskipper (isn't perfect, though)
- More stable display (although tearing still occurs when frameskipping), VSync
- More things I forgot about. Surprise!