Published 22/10/2014 at 18:38:38
New version of this Excellent Arcade Emulator Frontend for Windows..
* Proper grayscale icons on disabled menu items (experimental)
* Tweaks in uMain.RunProcess() function reverted back to ANSI strings since all games are executed using game names... and they don't use Unicode... it was a pointless optimization anyway
* Added 'DirectSound' in Sound Method for SDLMAME / SDLUME (MAME Settings screen)
Published 19/10/2014 at 12:46:31
BGB 1.5 is released! Today you can download the latest version of this Gameboy/Gameboy Color y Super Gameboy emulator for Windows..
- AVI writer
- Greatly improved efficiency (about 10-30% faster, depending on the system)
- Improved accuracy
- Improved sound quality
- Lower audio latency
- Preview screenshots in select state window
- Improvements to debugger, including selectable RGBDS or WLA assembler syntax, "ld d,d" debug messages, and editing the palette in the vram viewer.
- Fixed a large number of bugs, including "alt+F4 loads state", and "timing in LSDJ is unstable"
Published 18/10/2014 at 17:10:25
New version of one of the Best GBA Emulators for Android.. Download here..
-improved GBA compatibility
-fixed cheats(GameShark) bug
Published 17/10/2014 at 17:46:25
Today you can download the latest version of this Good GBA Emulator for your Android.. More information here..
* Fixed serious bug with 32bit memory access timings (were completely wrong on ARM).
* Fixed Wario Land 4 hangup after jumping onto the blue frog.
* Fixed Metroid Fusion hangup during intro sequence.
* Players with different Pokemon games can connect over NetPlay now.
* MULS/MLAS instructions no longer change C/V flags.
Published 16/10/2014 at 16:00:06
Published 15/10/2014 at 15:48:50
New version of this Sega Master System/Game Gear emulator for Android..
* Added Cheat Hunter tool for searching Action Replay cheats.
* Added cheats for 13 more GameGear games.
* Fixed cheats parsing, adding wrong cheats no longer possible.
* Fixed saving .CHT files from the emulator (was saving them GZIPped).
* Added three Bart Simpson games to the Cheatopedia.
* Added Battleship and Buster Fight to the Cheatopedia.
* Added Baseball'91 and Batter Up to the Cheatopedia.
* Added Beavis And Butthead and Berlin Wall to the Cheatopedia.
Published 13/10/2014 at 20:37:06
New version of this SNES Emulator for Nintendo 3DS..
- No more garbled/blank screens or freezes when pressing Home or closing/reopening the 3DS or playing with the 3D slider
- Ability to run a new game without restarting blargSnes
- Screenshot function
- Support for external borders
- Support for backgrounds with 16x16 tiles. Super Bomberman games are finally playable.
- Brightness, color math (blending) and windows added. Many games look nicer this way.
- Several PPU speedups
- Speedhacking disabled (it was error-prone, not that efficient, and broke HDMA)
- Replaced forced 1/2 frameskip with automatic frameskipper (isn't perfect, though)
- More stable display (although tearing still occurs when frameskipping), VSync
- More things I forgot about. Surprise!
Published 08/10/2014 at 15:48:13
Published 07/10/2014 at 19:45:44
New version has been release of this PS1 Emulator for Android.
- Fixed Audio track playing click in sound
- Improved support of cue file with audio tracks
- Added Low end device profile from MISC/SYSTEM menu, it switch off Pad animation
Published 03/10/2014 at 18:43:17